Double Deep Pallet Racking System
Double Deep Pallet Racking System is similar to selective racking, but pallets are stored two racks deep instead of one. This system requires specialised pallet handling equipment, either a specialised forklift or a standard unit fitted with a pantograph or telescopic forks to reach the second pallet location.
The system offers business a space-efficient alternative to standard pallet racking by reducing the number of access aisles.
- Easy Access To All Pallets
- Operate On ‘Last In First Out’ (Lifo) Principle
- Suitable For Homogeneous Product Storage
- Suitable For High Throughput Stock
- Stock Rotation – Friendly
- Adjustable Beam For Various Pallet Heights
- Storage Up To 12 Metre Height